Monday, January 20, 2014

hey Peeps

I have two very important things to discuss.

1. I feel really bored nowadays and I want to create more drawing videos. You can check out some of my drawings on the sidebar which has a video of some of the drawings or you can check out my YouTube channel here. So if you want a drawing of your woozen please send a message to: lisandraclarawoozworld@gmail.com. I will do as many as I can and I will make a video of that drawing and send a personal copy of my drawing to your e-mail address.

2. I get kinda irritated when woozens keep asking the same questions, like: "Where did you get your shirt from?" "Are you a WoozGuide?" "Who are you?" "What does the app look like and what is it called?". So I decided to do a video answering some of these questions. I don't want to do it alone so I am inviting some of the WoozTesters to help me out. Here are the details:

Where: Please come to AlphaTester's Unitz, we shall video it there.
When: At around 1 pm wooz time today, about two hours before our meeting with AlphaTester.
What should you do: I am making a list of common questions that woozens ask and we shall be answering them.

Whoever can come, please do come! (I will try to make the video short 5-10 mins. and you will get credit for being in my video :D ) If you have any questions about this or the drawings thing please just comment below or spam my woozworld inbox. XD 

I guess that is about it. xD
xoxo,
!lisandraclara


               

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I got an idea (= Could you please draw me? I have a blog AND a Youtube,and i really want a little pic of actual drawn art (= Thanks.

    ReplyDelete